Thursday, September 9, 2010

Welcome, Gianna!






I have been photographing Ethan & Ross for a couple years (and loving it every time). They are so comfortable behind the camera, and I swear Ethan is an Abercrombie model. I have never seen a boy his age give such awesomenesss in a photo shoot before! Ross is an absolute freckle faced cutie patootie! The boys have excitedly welcomed baby sister, Gianna to their family of cuteness. She has dimples, pudgy little legs & is just simply perfect.
We did a session with the boys, together & seperate, some with Gianna and then gave Gianna her first solo session. They all did wonderfully, of course. I love that Gianna wore her christianing gown (her uncle was able to baptise her before leaving for Rome - how special)and her sweet little bracelet.
I hope to continue photographing these gorgeous siblings for a long time - thanks, Kelly & Tony, for allowing me to get to know your precious family!

No comments: