Friday, September 17, 2010

Baby Fix - Toledo area baby photographer






While editing at my computer the other day, I was thinking that it had been about two weeks since I had a newborn session - I was craving a baby fix! Shortly afterwards, I got a phone call from Heidi - booking a session for her one week old baby. Whew, just in time - withdrawals were beginning to set in!
Kayden is absolute perfection - he is a week old, just about 6 pounds and beautiful! He was such a good baby for the session also - only wet on the drops once (which may be a record) and hardly fussed at all. I LOVE it when parents bring the babes in very early ( I recommend in the first two weeks of life). They are so "poseable" at this age, tend to sleep & not squirm too much through the session. This is how we are able to get those awesome, curled up newborn poses.
Thanks, Heidi & Kevin, for entrusting me with Kayden's first, oh so special, portraits. Hope to see you all again!

No comments: