Friday, September 17, 2010

Another Irish Gal! - Toledo Area Senior Photographer






Well, another Central Catholic Irish Gal! And, yes, she happens to be of Irish descent. While Kathleen changed outfits, her Mom & I chatted about traveling Ireland - my favorite place in the world!
I photographed Kathleen's friend & Central classmate, Kacie, a few weeks back. I truly appreciate referrals (and the girls will both receive 2 free sets of wallets for referring!)
Kathleen & I dodged the busy Friday lunch crowd downtown & found some great spots for her session. While I have my favorite shots to shoot downtown, it's also fun to scope out new places. I absolutely love this gate I found - awesome (there happens to be a similar one in Dublin - hmmm...serendipity....)
Hope you enjoyed spending your day off of school with me, Kathleen - I enjoyed meeting you & your Mom!

No comments: