Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Nazareth reception with Heather & Andrew






Not only do I love grotto ceremonies at Nazareth Hall, I adore shooting receptions there. The rooms are filled with character & charm & natural sunlight. The room looked beautiful with the lanterns, flowers & oh yeah, the chocolate fountain!
I received the nicest email from Heather after they viewed their images. I can't say enough how much that means to me. I am so fortunate to be able to bring happiness to others:
Dear Gerri,
Thank you so much for the pictures! I don't think I could have chosen anyone better to help us remember our very special day! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Every one of the pictures are absolutely beautiful! Andrew loved the pics, as well. A lot of them made Andrew cry which is really special to me! Thank you again. Regards, Heather

Venue - Nazareth Hall
Flowers - Sharry's Touch
DJ - Nick w/Decorative Sounds

No comments: