Thursday, September 2, 2010

Kacie- SUA Senior






Kacie is a senior from St. Ursula Academy this year. I am so glad Kacie likes the grungy, downtown look as much as I do. It really worked well with her outfits & she definitely pulled off numerous looks! There are so many great areas to use for sessions that give a variety of looks, textures & moods. We love hunting around for new spots as our old favorites get torn down :( I was glad to see that some of my favorite blue doors are still up - they are such an awesome color that really makes most any outfits pop! Unfortunately, I know this building is on it's way out
Thanks, Kacie, for rocking this session & making my job easy! Also, thanks to Taylor for coming along & helping scout out some great spots.
Be sure to check out Serendipity Photography on Facebook for more images.

No comments: