Monday, September 13, 2010

I Do at the Zoo - bridal fair


Thanks to all the future brides & grooms who stopped by our booth yesterday at the I Do at the Zoo bridal fair. It is always so enjoyable to meet so many excited couples.
I'd also like to send a big Thanks to Jim & Jill Lieber & Sounds of Music for putting on yet another great bridal fair. Due to Jim's wonderful promotions & the Toledo Zoo's awesome venue, this fair is always such a big hit!
It is so flattering to hear the sweet comments from people who stop by to check out our work. The best compliments are that our work is fun, creative, professional and the best one was that our images are "real"! I loved that!
I have to say after setting up the booth, I stepped back to look at it & had a moment - I was so proud to see my Knot Best of 2010 award alongside our albums & images and really, truly appreciated being able to make a living doing what I do. It has been a long road to get to this point & has all been well worth it. I thoroughly enjoy everything about what I do & am grateful to all my clients for allowing me to be such a special part of their lives!

No comments: