Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Heather & Andrew at Nazareth Hall






Heather & Andrew were married at Nazareth Hall on Aug. 28th. The ceremony was in the grotto & fortunately it wasn't too hot & humid that day. Grotto weddings there are my favorites!
I have to say I've never before done a wedding where I didn't meet the couple until the day of the wedding! Heather & Andrew live in Alabama & got my name from family members. I'm so glad they trusted in me just by our phone conversations, because I truly enjoyed shooting their wedding. Heather has the sweetest little southern twang to her voice - it just melts your heart.
Right before the ceremony, Heather said - "I'm so nervous...well, I'm not nervous about marrying Andrew - I love him" - in the cutest southern drawl. Soooo precious!

No comments: