Wednesday, April 13, 2011

sadness...

I posted a very sad blog the other day about the loss of a little guy that I had photographed last spring. Unbelievably, tragedy struck another family that I have photographed.
This past summer, Courtney & I had the privilege of photographing a wedding for a family that I have gotten to know over the years. I have shot their kids senior pictures & their family & was thrilled to photograph their first wedding. Courtney & I truly had a great time with this group - they are so welcoming, hospitable & know how to have a good time!
We were both totally charmed by the adorable flower girl & ring bearer - so sweet & polite. There were loads of red cheeked, little tow head cousins running around & lots of big, huge family shots done with them all.
Sadly, one of these sweet little tow headed cousins of the bride (the ring bearers' little brother) passed away Sunday due to an accident.
I am having a hard time this week working through all the tears. My thoughts are surely with both these families during this unbelievable time of sadness.
Please use this as a reminder to hug your families tighter, give a few more kisses, cherish your photographs & let the little things go.

No comments: