Monday, April 11, 2011

Baxter! Toledo area pet portraits





I wouldn't say Baxter is our neighbor's dog - I have to say Baxter is our neighbor!
I love this big, fluffy, messy, silly dog! Baxter is one of those dogs that likes to get into things - he has had surgery multiple times to remove softball mitts, twist ties, etc. I tried to intervene once when I noticed him eating an entire package of burger buns left briefly by the grill - he didn't seem to mind.
Baxter is getting up there in age; he doesn't hear too well, wanders aimlessly more than he should & needs help getting to his feet. His bark may not be quite as aggressive as it used to be. But he still loves to lounge around on his front porch, he still loves his family & I'm sure he will still eat anything left in his path.
Thanks, Baxter, for participating in our fundraiser - we Love you!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Baxter is the best companion anyone could ever have. He's always happy to see you. These are great portraits of him!

Lauren said...

That's one lucky dog who has some wonderful owners; they're quite a family, all 5 of them :).