Monday, April 11, 2011

Hearts breaking...

I absolutely love photographing children. You never know what expressions you will get or what they will say. Imagine my shock when I saw the face of a child that I had photographed on the evening news yesterday.
Last year I was asked to photograph 3 & 4 year olds at a local church preschool. It was so much fun working with these little cuties. I particularly remembered one little guy because when I photographed him, he gave a big, perfect wink! So adorable.
Unfortunately, this perfect little boy lost his battle with a congenital heart defect this week. I would love to share the image that I have of him giving me his big ol' wink, however, I do not feel that would be appropriate or respectful to his family. Please keep this family in your hearts - I know he will always have a place in mind.

No comments: