Monday, May 2, 2011

Contest Craziness



WOW- I never expected such an insane response to a contest! We've just completed our Furry Friends & Cutest Kid Contest with a bang! Thanks to all who shared our FB site & encouraged your friends and family to join in the voting. Because of this, Serendipity Photography went from 445 fans to 1,049 in a few short weeks. The exposure from this is priceless for me - thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
Our Furry Friends winner goes to my buddy, Baxter. And, no, there was no ballet stuffing! I did not vote for anyone - Baxter is just a lovable guy! Since there was such a great response & because I love my Furry Friends, I will be awarding all the contestants an 8x10 print collage from their session. We are planning another Furry Friends special this summer. We were able to donate over 100 pounds of dog food to the Humane Society from this contest. You guys are awesome!
The parents in the Cutest Kid Contest pulled out all the stops! I loved watching the posts encouraging votes - so much creativity & fun! Bella was the overall winner with 250+ votes. I know she is adorable, but all the kids are super cuties in my book. Bella will receive a $100 Serendipity gift card, Lucas who gets second place will receive a $50 gift card & Gunnar gets a $25 gift card for third place.
Thanks to all for Sharin' The Love - it's what makes my world go round!

No comments: