Saturday, April 9, 2011

Home Session - toledo area family photographer






I really enjoy doing family "home" sessions, or lifestyle sessions. Kids are more comfortable in their own surroundings, with their own toys and furniture.
I went out to photograph Reid, 6 months, big brother, Brock & Mom & Dad. Reid woke from a nap when I arrived & was cheerful & smiley. Brock was not so thrilled with the whole thing. We worked with it... Moms are always surprised to see that we get many more images than they imagine. After pleading, bribing, wiping noses & changing outfits, they are usually exhausted! I take it all in stride - because I can get some sneak peeks in the back of the camera & know that we are getting some great "lifestyle" images! It is what life is all about, after all!

No comments: