Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy New Year

OK, so I'm about a week late with my New Years' wishes-sorry... It will take a lot of "back blogging" to catch up on the last few weeks. I finally feel like I am getting back in the business groove after the holidays & vacation!
We had planned on "blowing off" the holiday-ness this year since we were going to be gone over the holidays. Instead, we insanely crammed it all in before Dec. 20th! It ended up being great - we were able to visit with my brother & his family & attend The Leonards' family Christmas before heading out on the 20th to visit Taylor.
We were so fortunate in our traveling - we flew out of Detroit just as the East Coast was shutting down airports due to snow. Somehow, we were able to be rerouted through London & safely arrived only 4 hours after originally planned. We had a very thankful daughter waiting at the Dublin airport for us!
I will post pix from our trip soon - just wanted to try to get back on track. I've tied up many loose ends since our return on the 30th, prepared for the Sounds of Music Bridal Fair this weekend & now need to once again pack to head to Nashville for the Professional Photographers of America conference beginning Sun.
Leave me a comment - I love to hear from you all. Don't forget to add Serendipity on your Facebook!

No comments: