Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cutest Holiday program ever!





I have to admit, I'm a sucker for elementary school holiday programs! Now that I don't have little ones, I truly miss hearing the out of pitch Christmas carols. I attended Nicole's school program on Dec. 17th. She teaches 5th grade at Winterfield Venture Academy. Their program was an interfaith celebration - they sang & talked about all the winter holidays; Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukah and La Posada. Very cute - the audience was totally amused by their version of Mary & Joseph! Loved it! I really appreciated how the school was able to celebrate all the holidays & not worry about being "politically correct"! I always enjoy stopping in & seeing Nicole's kids - she truly loves her job & these kids (and I think they feel the same about her!)

No comments: