Monday, December 14, 2009

Keepin' Up with Christmas Craziness!


Well, ok, I'm trying my best to keep up. Actually, it's pretty late & I can't sleep because my mind is spinning with all that needs to be done in one week! Thought I'd catch up on blogging real quick since I'm too tired to do real work! All orders that I have received are into the lab & John is working day & night to keep up his end. I will have all orders that have been turned in at this point ready for pick up by the weekend. Anything sent in after today will not be guaranteed for Christmas. Please contact me to pick up your orders before Fri. I would greatly appreciate having all "business" done by midday Fri, so I can begin to focus on the holiday and our special family vaca! I will be unavailable after Sat - please be patient if I don't return emails, phone calls - I'm not ignoring you - just unavailable until Jan. 1st! Thanks for your patience during this holiday rush time!

No comments: