Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A.W. Senior Beauty - Toledo Area Senior Photography






I've actually known Emily since she was about 2 years old, although I'm sure she doesn't remember me from back then. She has become not only a gorgeous young lady, but also very sweet, outgoing, and as Mom says, a real goof! Believe me, if so, she comes by that naturally!
We had done her sister, Katie's, session a couple years ago at Side Cut, so I wanted to be sure to get a different look for Emily. Though we went to Side Cut again, we shot on the other side and took full advantage of the fall grasses & the river. I brought out a fun chair to tuck in the grasses and made sure it wasn't one that I had used for any of the many other AW girls that I photographed this year. I know the girls like to have unique photos & I really try to mix it up for them!
It was great fun seeing you again Emily & of course, my awesome reflector assistant, Pat...I mean Peg...

No comments: