Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Annual Family Session - Toledo Area Family Photography






I have been photographing this family for @ 7 years now. And they still always want to go back to Toledo Botanical Gardens...it's become tradition now & I can't blame them - always beautiful there.
When the older two kids were wee little, Mom & Dad would continually pop M & M's in their little mouths to keep them happy during the session. They also would resort to singing & dancing to get the kids attention - I wish I had videotaped them ...the wheels on the bus go round & round... Not usually a problem, except the time that there was a yoga class going on behind "the wall" - not a happy yoga instructor - oops!!
No M & M's or singing needed anymore - these kids are pros. They now make suggestions to me on where & how they should pose. I love these sessions because the kids call me Miss Gerri & I always get hugs from everyone when we're done!
Hope your soccer games went well - Love you guys!

No comments: