Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Seniors heating it up!






Well, these seniors are putting up with the heat this week to get their sessions done!
I traveled out to Millbury yesterday for McKenzie's session on her family farm. I love doing sessions at my client's homes- it is so personal & unique to them. How fun to incorporate all their special areas & "props" into their pictures.
I, also, hold a special place in my heart for my Lake seniors. Their community & school have gone through so much tragedy as of late & these kids will continue to make sacrifices & changes due to the tornadoes last month. However, I have heard no complaints from anyone - only pride & gratitude for all the help & support they have been shown. I'm so glad McKenzie decided to wear her Lake Pride t-shirt & even add some of their Lake High School bricks in her session!
Enjoy your summer, McKenzie & have a great senior year!

No comments: