Thursday, July 22, 2010

Daphne & OD - E-session






Daphne called to set up an E-session after finding me via the internet - I love Google! Her & OD are planning a destination wedding for this fall or next spring in Upper Michigan. I would love to photograph in Upper Michigan that time of year...hint, hint...
OD wasn't sold on our choice of location; Downtown Toledo by the Erie St. Market. I love the colors in this area & Daphne was up for it. It took a little prodding to get OD comfortable, but I could see him start to relax & show his fun side. They are really such a cute couple, so loving & so much fun together! And, Daphne, what a hoot - quick change in the car~~~
Thought I'd post a bit of Daphne's email to me after they viewed their images:
Gerri,
The pix are FABULOUS! OD was a bit unsure at first but now he is a convert and your biggest fan!
Thanks so much, Daphne & OD. Enjoy your wedding planning & don't forget to pack your photographer!

No comments: