Friday, July 23, 2010

Mo & Adam - toledo area children's photographer






My second set of sibs this week was Mohammed & Adam. They are seven year old twins - they are all boy - they are busy - they are super cuties!
Mohammed & Adam were born early, as are many twins. They spent six weeks in the NICU when I worked there full time. I wish I could say that I actually remembered caring for them - I do remember their names & their momma, as she is also a nurse at the hospital. Anyway, it's so great to see the rambunctious, rowdy little guys they have become. I'm sure when Mom is exhausted from running around after them, all she has to do is think back to those early days to put it all in perspective...
Thanks, Mom, for pulling out the "tickle threat" to get the great giggles!

1 comment:

Jules said...

LOVE the smiles with teh missing teeth! What a precious time in their lives!