Thursday, June 10, 2010

Little bits of joy






I am a firm believer in noticing all the beauty around us & finding little bits of joy in our everyday lives. In fact, I keep thinking of making a weekly blog post dedicated to just that - unfortunately, I tend to get too busy - I will get on it, though!
I think we can agree that this has been a week filled with sadness & concern for our area. I know I have shed more than enough tears... Just so grateful that more lives weren't lost & so heartbroken for those that are suffering loss & tragedy.
Please take time to really see the beauty around us & relish in the tiny moments of joy that are put out there for us to see every day. I had the opportunity to experience the giggly delight of two little 2-ish year old fairy princesses playing in the flowers this morning. Oh, to get so excited about a butterfly wand! Something about sweet, innocent little girls in tutus & fairy wings that is magical!
May you find little bits of joy in each day.
More images on Facebook.

No comments: