Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Blessings to our friends

Just wanted to send out a wish of peace, comfort & hope to all my friends who were touched by the devastation of Saturday's tornadoes. I have heard from everyone that I was concerned about & fortunately, they are all unharmed. However, the sorrow that they are surrounded by is unimaginable.
Nicole & I were coming home from a wedding in Cleveland Sat. night, completely unaware of what was taking place along our route. We heard of the storms when we were about an hour from home. As we drove down the turnpike, passing through Lake Township, we saw fire & rescue trucks, lights & smoke all around. Little did we know the massive amount of destruction & heartbreak that had occurred 2 hours earlier.
In my line of work, I am blessed to meet people from all over & have photographed many, many seniors, families & weddings from the affected areas. Please keep them in your hearts & do what you can to help out our neighbors.

No comments: