Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Senior session-toledo area senior photographer





Yes, I'm still shooting 2010 Seniors. I've heard many reasons that kids wait until the last minute to have their senior portraits done; waiting for braces to be removed, too busy with sports, need for their shaved heads to grow out. Well, Andrew became a father this year. Many may think I shouldn't mention this on my blog. I, however, feel very proud to have met Andrew & to see what a mature young man he is. He is obviously a great father who loves this little guy tremendously. Congratulations to Andrew's family for raising a son who steps up to his responsibilities. Best wishes, Andrew, on your graduation and your parenting. Your little "mini-me" is adorable - drop him by any time - I loved snuggling with him!

No comments: