Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A.W. Senior Rep #2 - toledo area senior photography





Hayley is my second Anthony Wayne senior rep. Wow- these girls out there set the bar pretty high! We started the session at Wolcott House for some pretty shots for Mom. We then headed towards downtown for some "urban" stuff...taking a detour at a spot I have been dying to shoot at. I noticed this old train car from the highway a while back & my husband & I scouted out how to get there.
Hayley was all up for it, although I think her mom was a little unsure...I think the images speak for themselves - totally awesome. I was pretty impressed with myself for being able to hop up onto the train, especially after 2 weddings the day before (maybe I'm not really that old). It was pretty rough inside the train, to say the least - but Hayley hammed it up & went along with it. She has some absolutely unique images to show off!

No comments: