Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Year in the Life of Bella






The best part of my "job" is getting to share special moments with so many people. Whether it be a couple on their wedding day, seniors marking that very important time in their life or recording memories of babies as they grow-I am welcomed into their lives to help preserve these memories!
Along the way, many of my clients become friends - an added perk! I am fortunate enough to have met Isabella & her parents. Bella is their first baby, and therefore, she came in every 3 months for her portraits! First babies tend to get that extra attention! Bella is always a delight to photograph & it's always great to visit with her Mom & Dad! Although I had a hard time not posting ALL of the images from Bella's 1 year session, I wanted to share images from her sessions over the year. It's amazing to see how she's grown - cute as ever in each shot! Check out Serendipity Photography Facebook page to see more of Bella's 1st birthday session. Happy Birthday, Isabella!

No comments: