Thursday, February 25, 2010

Winter projects






I've been spending the winter "down time" getting caught up on projects, learning new programs & organizing for the next season. Trying to update the website, also. I added a few new sections to the Featured Galleries. I wanted to provide a way for clients to view products that we offer - check out the featured galleries to see samples of canvas gallery wraps, image boxes, storybook frames & image boxes. Lots of fun new stuff! There are also featured galleries highlighting some of Toledo's most popular wedding venues. Check back often to see updates! New music, too - hope you enjoy. Shoot me a comment here, an email, or message me on the Serendipity Photography Facebook page. Hope you're having a warm, productive winter!
Items as shown: Guest books, coffee table albums, image boxes, senior storybook frame & canvas gallery wraps.

No comments: