Thursday, February 18, 2010

Reminiscing...

While I planned on "cleaning up" my website; editing out old photos, etc., I ended up spending way too much time reminiscing over all the photos. Wow-there's a lot of images on there & many from several years ago. I really need to eliminate some & get new images up. I don't have the heart to delete many of them, though - always too many favorites!
It was so enjoyable to think back to the weddings - I've now done many of their baby sessions...engagement pictures whom I've since shot their weddings & even seniors who've become brides! All the images tell stories and I'm so very fortunate to be a part of these special moments in their lives.
Guess I'm feeling a bit nostalgic as I reminisce through the years - I only hope that all my clients (friends) continue receiving enjoyment through these images for years to come!

No comments: