Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thank You Robert & Family



I had the pleasure of taking holiday portraits for this wonderful family. I was totally charmed when Robert would answer me with "Yes, Maam". I asked if he were in the military... he proceeded (very humbly) to tell me that he had done 2 tours in Iraq & then was stop lossed & did another tour in Iraq. Not only was he unable to be here for the birth of their son, he didn't get to see him until he was 10 months old. Robert has completed his duty in the Army & is now beginning his new service as a police officer.
I was so impressed with this sweet family & the overwhelming service & sacrifice that Robert (and his family) have given to our country. Merry Christmas Robert, Megan & Clay - your order is my gift to you this year - Thank You!

No comments: