Monday, May 18, 2009

My weekend was on Fire~~
















Busy weekend-2 weddings, 2 engagement sessions & a family of firefighters!! Thanx to Nicole, Courtney & Christian in helping me cover all the events. I will be posting as I get the editing done.





Here's some shots from the family session in Clyde. I took a nice Sunday drive out Rt. 20 to their fire station-nice family & fortunately, no fire runs during the session. They had me try on the turn out gear--I have immense respect for all these first responders!! I can't imagine running through a burning house or helping extricate victims from car accidents all while wearing 75 pounds of gear!! Thanx, guys, for all you do!





Love Granny in the drivers seat!! Clyde residents should feel safe with Granny behind the wheel!!

No comments: