Friday, May 8, 2009

Full Moon Phenomenon

I'd have to say I'm a believer in the Full Moon Phenomenon!
Yesterday I was finally editing a session from a couple days before (due to the fact that I had hit delete instead of rename & had to do a card recovery). I got a phone call from Nicole who was heading back from a teaching seminar in Grand Rapids, Mich. She was rear ended, car totaled & was taken to a hospital there due to neck pain. I drove the 3 hours there to get her, clear out the belongings of the car & drive back home. Fortunately, she's fine, just very sore!
While driving there, got a call from Courtney that her boyfriend, Mike was being Life flighted to the hospital for some medical issues. (Completely healthy, fit guy). He's undergoing lots of testing, but is o.k. at this time.
While driving home with Nicole, we looked up to see this bright, full moon shining down on us!! Yes, I believe in the Full Moon phenomenon. I am ever so thankful, though, that Nicole is o.k. and praying for the best for Mike.
Let us rise up and be thankful,
for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little,
and if we didn't learn a little,
at least we didn't get sick,
and if we got sick, at least we didn't die;
so, let us all be thankful
The Buddha

1 comment:

Ms.Wood said...

Thank the moon and the stars that Nicole is okay!