Monday, May 25, 2009

Holiday Weekend!?!?







Hope you all had a wonderful long weekend. Where did it go? I was able to get some family time in this afternoon, helped Nicole plant her veggie garden & get some of my own yard work done. We then had a great dinner outside-thanx, Taylor, for cooking-I didn't seem to have time to even cook!



The weekend was filled - 2 weddings, 1 bridal consultation, 1 engagement session & 1 family session! Whew! I can't complain - I got to spend the beautiful weekend with great people!



Here's some shots from the family session in Millbury. Thanks, Kathy, for thinking of me to capture these memories of your wonderful, extended family! Hope you all had a good breakfast- Bob Evans didn't know what they were in for!

1 comment:

kathy mannon said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH for giving your Memorial a.m. to our family! We don't get to be together as a group nearly often enough, and I'm so grateful to have these memories finally captured! I appreciate your talent immensely, but more importantly I appreciate your friendship thru the years more than you'll ever know. Your family has gone from being "just neighbors", to my special babysitters, to dear, dear friends. Much love to you and your whole family.