Saturday, February 5, 2011

Baby Mara- Toledo area baby photographer






Baby Mara's Momma used to babysit for my youngest daughter - now that's a reality check - yes, I am getting old!
I was so thrilled to hear that Jen was coming in town from Chicago with 4 week old Mara, since we would have a chance to photograph her while they were here. Mara did very well. I was truly amazed at how engaging & focused she is for only 4 weeks old. She's one of those babies that looks you right in the eye, googles a bit & you think she is just going to break right out in conversation. She slept through the beginning of the session then woke for the second half. This can sometimes be difficult since little ones seem to want to eat whenever they are awake. She just looked around and allowed me to "play" all I wanted.
Thanks, Jen, for bringing her over to meet us. I hope you had a safe trip home today -Surprise with all the snow - as if Chicago didn't have enough already!

No comments: