Sunday, November 29, 2009

Whew!!






Wow-what a busy week! I'm not even going to go into how hectic it's been - just going to say what I'm Thankful for - I'm thankful for being so busy!!! How fortunate am I that I am able to work at a job that I truly love. I'm so thankful that my business has grown to the point that it keeps me busy 24-7!
Oh yeah - obviously - goes without saying - also incredibly thankful for my awesome, wonderful, amazing family! Without the support of my husband & girls, I would not be able to do what I do each day!
While we were able to spend the holiday & weekend with family, Joe, the girls & I, also spent part of Thanksgiving Day serving dinner to those who are not so fortunate. The Cherry Street Mission provides an incredibly needed service to those that have nowhere to go for the holiday. It is both heartwarming & heartwrenching to see these humble people socializing, dining with one another, then walking alone down the street to wherever...Did you count your blessings?
Here's a few pix of some of my blessings!

No comments: