Monday, November 16, 2009

What's Up

Here's an update on what's going on with Serendipity Photography:

Outdoor Holiday sessions are ongoing. I will be doing the outdoor sessions this weekend, as well as by appointment, as long as weather permits.
Indoor Holiday sessions will be starting Thanksgiving weekend and running through Dec. 9th only.
Final Cut Off date for Holiday orders will be Dec.14th! No guarantees on delivery in time for the holidays on orders after that date.

Serendipity Photography will be making it's debut in the Maumee Holiday Light Parade on Nov. 28th (Sat eve after Thanksgiving). Parade starts at 6:30 p.m. Bundle up & come out & join the fun!

I am still collecting food items for the Cherry Street Missions' Thanksgiving dinner. I will be delivering it this Thurs. Please let me know if you are able to donate anything & I can pick it up. Also, I am collecting blankets, coats, hats, gloves, etc. to take to the area shelters. I will be delivering those mid December. A big hug & thanks to those that have dropped by with donations . Your kindness & charity goes a long way!

No comments: