Friday, August 28, 2009

Trash the Dress Session!
















I was so excited to finally get together with Scott & Ashley for her TTD session. They were married last fall & we planned to do a fun session afterwards, but the weather got too cold too fast!





Ashley is the supreme Tomboy; hunting & fishing with Scott. However, she had the girliest, most feminine wedding gown - and looked absolutely beautiful! Mom wasn't too thrilled with the thought of a TTD session - we don't actually "trash the dress". We just have some fun & don't worry about it getting a bit dirty! And, really, girls - your daughters will NOT want to wear it at their wedding! I know my daughters are totally not interested in my high neck, long sleeve lace dress - that's very yellow by now!





I met Ashley & Scott at Weirs Rapids with all her gear; rifle, decoys, duck calls!! What a riot! I know nothing about hunting & fishing, so this was a learning experience for me, too. I think the Tomboy pulled out the sexy darn good! I'm sure Scott enjoyed this session as much as we did! Thanks, Ashley, for being such a sport! To see more from this session, go to http://www.serendipitybygerri.com/ & go to featured galleries.

No comments: