Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Back to School!
















Hope all the kids are happy to begin a new school year. I know all the Moms are! I'm not sure where the summer went? It seems to go faster every year & everyone seems to be busier each year. I remember those long ago days of lying under a tree, reading a book & the days just went on forever!! I guess the more you have to do, the faster time goes...





I've been keeping busy with the seniors lately. I love doing senior portraits. The kids are so excited to be at this new & exciting stage of their life. Their senior session is really a time for them to focus on their interests & their style! I've met some great kids lately - have a super year!
Sarah, from Maumee, was such a trooper with the giant bees & the warm temps. We were just relieved that it didn't get to be 88 degrees as predicted.
I recently did Cole's sisters' wedding in Archbold. He came out to Side Cut for his senior session. Check out the nosy wildlife in his first image! Such social critters here in Maumee~

No comments: