Sunday, July 19, 2009

Full Summer Weekend
















This weekend was the peak of my summer wedding season! A wedding Fri, a wedding Saturday & engagement session Sunday. It's a good thing that I love what I do. People ask me all the time if I get tired of working every weekend. Truthfully, I don't. I really enjoy being with couples on the happiest day of their lives. I get to go to lots of great places, meet different people every weekend & work with other fun, interesting professionals. Along with my talented daughter, Nicole, I worked with Mike & Rob of Decorative Sounds , as well as the super organized, super helpful Brooke w/ Bee for the Day Wedding Planning. Thanks, guys, for making my weekend so enjoyable!





I'll be posting images from this weekends' weddings as soon as I can get to them. Trying to stay caught up and get the images to my couples as quickly as I can. I know you are all anxious to see them & I'm anxious to get unburied!





Here's a few images from Courtney & Jamie's engagement session at Side Cut this morning. I guess you can say they got "goosed"! While sitting pondside, a family of geese came right up behind them! Now that's candid photography!

No comments: