Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Awesomest 3rd of July Party Ever!
















O.K., so I'm a bit behind in my blogging, but finally got a chance to post images from our super fun 3rd of July party! The Maumee-Perrysburg fireworks are set off about 1 1/2 blocks from our house, so it is party-central down here. This was, by far, the biggest party we've had yet. Maybe it was the weather, maybe just luck, or just maybe it was the great T-City Groove band that we had play for us this year! One of the singers is my sister-in-laws' brother & they were nice enough to do a "barter" deal with me & entertain our crowd! The R&B rocked the whole neighborhood - I only wish I could have sat & enjoyed them more - being a hostess has it's downfalls. We all had a great time - it was soooo great to see so many of our friends & family. Joe & I joked that we felt like the Bride & Groom at a wedding; when you can't make it around to talk to everyone. So, I apologize to those that I missed speaking to, but hope you had fun!





Also, a big Thanks to Jeff & Holly for renting the giant moon bounce. It entertained the kids for hours!!!





We're already planning next years' bash. It's a Saturday, which only means more time to play! Hmmmm, what do you think Jeff? Pony rides?

No comments: