Sunday, December 21, 2008

Countdown

Hope you're all holding up well under the pressure of last minute holiday prep. I've talked to more people who just aren't feeling it this year...Have we gotten too busy trying to work our jobs while creating the "perfect" holiday for our families? I know I can get very stressed attempting to keep afloat with orders, sessions, shopping, baking, decorating & I tend to take my stress out on my family-how ironic! The ones that mean the most & that we do it all for are the ones who suffer from our frustrations!! Sorry, fam. I have a bit more shopping to do, ALL my wrapping & then food prep. I've really limited my baking (I think we can all do without a bit this year)
My plans will include, though, delivering cookies to my great photo lab friends & delivering all the donated blankets, hats, gloves. Thank you all so much. Your generosity is awesome. Lets all keep things in perspective & enjoy the Holiday season. I know I'm looking forward to Xmas day (pj day at our house!!)

No comments: