Saturday, November 27, 2010

Holiday Mini Session images





Wow- I am actually about two months behind on blogging & posting images. Hate that....
I figured I'd just jump ahead to the Holiday sessions & then backtrack. I really love to show off my clients & their fun sessions - just been way too busy to get to posting them on the blog & facebook. I'll catch up after the holidays...
I've been enjoying seeing my clients for the Holiday mini sessions - last week we had an incredibly beautiful day for our outdoor sessions & just began the indoor sessions this weekend. Mini sessions will run through Dec 7th only. Call or message for your appts. Remember, no session fees - thanks so much to everyone for bringing the blankets, hats & gloves for the shelters in lieu of session fees.
Here are a few images from the holiday sessions so far. More to come...

No comments: