Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Family Session Saturday - toledo area family photographer






Last weekend was the rare Saturday that I actually did not have a Saturday. Those open weekends fill up quickly with family sessions.
I met the Ross Family out at Wildwood for a "surprise" session. I had done Rachel & Brandon's wedding a year and a half ago. Rachel called me to do a family session as a surprise for her parents 25th Anniversary. Dad, Rob, was not too thrilled at the idea of being somewhere unknown on a Saturday morning instead of out on the jet skis, Mom, Cindy, was onto the surprise as the girls told her exactly what to wear. They were both surprised, though, when Brandon pulled up with all 3 dogs! A true family session!
I hope the rest of the Anniversary day went well & that you had a great time. It was wonderful to see you all again!

No comments: