Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Orysia & Brent






Nicole & I both covered the engagement session of Orysia & Brent (Orysia is a friend of Nicole's). We held their session in downtown Pburg, which offers lots of great settings. They were an absolute joy to photograph- so loving with one another...can't wait for their wedding next summer. It is being held in a historic Ukrainian church - should be awesome. I don't usually post personal letters, referrals, etc, but the email I received from Orysia after their session was so sweet - I though I'd share:
"I cannot adequately explain how happy Brent & I are with the engagement pictures! You (and Nicole) did such an amazing job and I really feel you captured how we feel about each other. Brent said as we were looking through them "if it's this good now, I can't wait to see how she does our actual wedding!" Thank you SO much... I know our mothers are going to go crazy ordering prints!

Thanks so much, Orysia & Brent! It was great to spend time with you both!

No comments: