Monday, June 15, 2009

Mid-June already?!
















I can hardly believe that it's the middle of June already-but reality hit when I mailed in our quarterly taxes today~~Ugh! Had a busy Monday today, especially after a very full weekend! A baby session, 2 seniors & a bridal booking... I'm taking the next 2 days off from shooting to catch up wedding editing, then back at it on Thursday with June's Mini Sessions. Still have a few openings for "Along the River". Contact me through the website if interested http://www.serendipitybygerri.com/.






Bailey is about a month old & so adorable with that dark hair & blue eyes. I loved having someone so sweet to try out my new kitten hat. She seemed to really enjoy the soft hat and ultra soft pink fuzzy, especially since she was in the buff~~she didn't even wet on it-Good Girl!

No comments: