Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day







Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day. My husband & I spent a romantic day making the rounds to all the home improvement stores in the area;picking out paint colors, wood flooring & bathroom fixtures!! It was a productive day at least... So excited; the expanded studio is getting closer. We are putting hard wood floors throughout & enlarging the studio area. All my "work space mess" will be moved upstairs, too. I am anxious to be able to provide a larger studio area where I can utilize more shooting space & more props, etc. Hopefully this will all be complete by early spring & I'll have an open house--always a reason for a party!



Here's some sweet Valentine's shots that I can blog now-since the surprises will be over now! Hope all your Sweethearts enjoyed the pix!

No comments: