Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Mush!




O.K., so I'm feeling very sentimental & mushy--here's a few things that I remind myself of everday:


When I'm feeling that all I do is work; I am thankful that I'm able to do a job that I LOVE & that my husband & I actually have employment.


When I'm feeling that the housework & projects are neverending; I am thankful that we have a wonderful home.


When I'm feeling tired & sluggish at the end of a busy day; I am thankful that I have my health that allows me to do all that I do.


When I'm feeling that the holidays are soooo much work; I am thankful for Swan Creek candles & Josh Groban's christmas CD.


When my house is full of dogs, cats & very loud daughters; I am thankful for my healthy, absolutely amazing children (and all their pets).


When my husband does one of the many quirky little things he does that drives me crazy; I am thankful for all those quirky little things that he does. And for the fact that he tolerates the quirky little things that I do.


When we try to fit in time with all the family at the holidays: I am most thankful to have family around to celebrate the holidays with.


Lastly, when I look at the sink full of dirty pots & pans: I am thankful for pie---pumpkin, apple & pecan (for Aunt Alice)


Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Have a safe, wonderful holiday.

No comments: