Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Everyday Miracles





"The Miracle is not to fly in the air or to walk on the water but to walk on the earth."


Today was one of those days that just take my breath away. Beautiful skies, an amazing sunset & an awesome full moon.


I also had the honor of photographing Kevin & Emily. Emily was gracious enough to take time out of her 8th Birthday to spend with me. Happy Birthday, Emily!!

And Kevin---Kevin was critically injured last spring when he was struck by a car. I can only imagine the agony that his mother went through waiting to see if he would awaken from a coma. Kevin had brain injury & multiple fractures. After spending a very long time in the PICU, Kevin made an incredible recovery. While still undergoing therapies everyday, he is doing so much better than ever expected.

It truly touched my soul to see Kevin & Emily and their mother joking & laughing. Thank you, Barb, for allowing me to photograph your kids again.

I am extremely honored & grateful to be able to do this for you.

Kevin, Thank You for giving us all the faith of Miracles!!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Thanks for taking such great pictures of the kids Gerri.