Saturday, January 12, 2008

A Great 2008

So excited for 2008. It's always good going into a new year with plans for changes & growth! Next week, I will finally be cutting my hours at the hospital down to part time so I can focus even more attention on my photography business. I look forward to attending more informative & educational seminars ,as well as, learning much more about the business aspect of things. This should all result in my being able to produce more quality products & deliver them to my customers in a more efficient manner.
My family will also be celebrating many changes this year. My middle daughter, Courtney, has recently graduated from U.T. with a business degree & has just purchased her first home. Way to go, Court!
Our youngest, Taylor, will be graduating from high school this year & venturing into college life- AAAGGGHH!!
Nicole, our oldest, has now started her Masters' in Higher Education . She currently teaches fifth grade & math classes at Owens, along with assisting me with wedding photography.
Joe & I are very proud of them all & are so excited to watch them become young, independent adults!
Here's to a happy, healthy New Year to you all!!
Gerri

No comments: